Thursday, October 16, 2008

A PENNY for your thoughts...

Today starts the beginning of my foolish behavior for the week...my homecoming is this week and although Ive done it what feels like a thousand times over but my crew is coming to town which make me excited all over again. This means my ass will not be at work tomorrow. So here are some thoughts milling around in my head at the moment...

1. Why are plane tickets to the West coast so effin expensive right now?! Happy Hour will have to be put on the backburner for a while so I can save.

2. I love hearing the click clack of my heels on the ground. It makes me feel sexy.

3. I hate reading peoples pointless ass status messages on Facebook and Myspace.

4. Water bottles WILL be filled with liquor this weekend!

5. I wonder if the gov't can bail my ass out of paying Sallie Maes ass back.

6. Im learning to pick my battles. My roommate threw keys down the stairs at me the other night. It took everything in me not to act a damn fool...This same roommate will turn from Mommy Dearest to Claire Huxtable this weekend when our guests come. Hmmmm...maybe its just me she doesnt like. lol

7. Men 10 years my senior have a thing for me. I really don't get it.

8. Im tired of the hustle and bustle of the city. I hope this is my last year here.

9. Its amazing how much coffee turns my mood around in the morning. Its like a mental slap.

10. My old FWB (friends with benefits) is coming to visit me in a few weeks...just for the weekend. Whoa. I dont even have words for that right now.

11. Im wondering how much trouble my blog will get me in. Hmmmm...

12. I had this sudden urge to play with a baby the other day and then I went to the store yesterday and heard this baby screaming like there was no tomorrow. My sudden maternal instincts have been subdued. Yesss!

13. That new Beyonce video for Put a ring on it is the shit. I CANNOT stand hearing Beyonce in the club, but that song and video is FAB... Sorry fellas, theres a new song for girls to walk around the club singing. How much you wanna bet every girls left hand will be all in your face when this song comes on?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My blog gets me in trouble ALL THE TIME! I need to start making people who come into my life sign waivers.

I was watching that Beyonce video with the guy I'm dating (still as yet unlabeled) and as he was enchanted by her girations, I casually pointed out what she was talking about and how every man in america will grow to hate the song, but by then it will be too late cuz they were distracted by the video (he was trying to text his vote to BET before the video even ended). B's a crafty one....and it is a good video. Anyone who hates on Beyonce has obvious insecurity issues...even if you don't like her, you gotta respect that she's a bad chick.

Anonymous said...

Bad is not the word! lol It makes me wanna run til my heels bleed! She is untouchable!